Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, 12 April 2009

My Good Friday and Easter Day 2009.

*PS* Friday went to Book Fair, Megatex (COURS IT fair) and John Little Sales @ Expo after the breakfast session at IKEA. I managed to buy 4 formal wear shirt at SGD18.00 each!! Yeah.. I dont have to run here and there to look for formal wear anymore. :D

*************************************************

Over the past few weeks, I have been going to IKEA with my sister's whole family. We had the delicious yet cheap breakfast over there..

After the breakfast, we would walk around and looking for all types of furniture. We (yeah, I am included -.-" )

I have a concern.. when am I going to move out from this place.. Obviously, my sis didnt have this plan yet but we would wait for another 4 to 5 years..

So right now, we have to clear a lot of shitty things (yeah, they are shitty.. coz u dont bear to throw them away, yet u keep there and do not use them).. My room become dimmer after I changed my bed & computer table's location.

So right now, it was an "obscene" to my sis. She complains that the room is dim.. no longer bright.. Hehe.. I am well aware.. just "ignore" it :D

It was certainly that I will be buying a new computer table w/o cabinet or drawer. All the things in my cabinet & drawer at this computer table would need to find a new accommodation..

Yeah.. SGD39 dollar, we saw it at IKEA.. it should be the one.. So today I was a bit busy in the noon time to clear my table.. Yeah it was messy.. and u can't imagine how messy it was..

Well, end up all inside my cabinet & drawer... It was just "shifting" places.. (as usual).. Just dun mess up my computer table.. Okay.. that's fine for me.. :D

Just now went to Chinese 跌打. Still rmb i hurt my right thumb on January 2009?? I still could not use the strength on my right thumb. So I went to this Chinese 跌打 with my sister.

He asked me to press on the two points on my right hand and compared to my left hand.. Yeah.. I found that there was some swollen part on my right hand.. He explained to me that my bone structure was a bit shifted out..

WTF?? shifted...... GEEZE!!!

So he helped to shift back the bone structure.. I'm so sorry, my english is not so good cannot describe them..

首先,擦一些跌打油,在我右手拇指的骨骼推呀推。 八分钟后,进入小房间,躺在床上,放轻松。。。。他就在我的拇指拉一拉。 接下来,换食指,中指,无名指以及尾指。 接下来,他在我的拇指快速的一拉!我听到"crack crack" 的声音。然后,他把我的拇指轻轻的拉上再拉下。 我感觉到我的拇指在关节上磨擦。

我的背也有问题。但是,他叫我下一次才去。因为,这会很痛的。。要我有心理准备。。。

See my lousy hand!!!!




***********************************************

No comments: