Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, 10 October 2009

18th Blood Donation

Finally force myself to have some time to update this!!

My gf specially came to SG to accompany me toOutram Park HSA blood bank. We had our breakfast at Hougang Central.

1. 米粉+卤蛋+浓浓的咖喱汁
2. 米粉+豆干+炸鸡扒+浓浓的咖喱汁

with a glass of 冰豆奶.

Then 我们直击欧南园!!

She waited at the breakout area while I went for blood donation.

Movies:
1. Hitch
2. The night at the Museum 2
3. X Men Wolverine

The machine was not working fine after the nurse finished all the preparation. So she twisted the needle, which already inserted into my vein. Haha. I was shocked by her solution, even though she did it slowly.

Another nurse went to checked and found that one of the tube was twisted, the air in the tube was blocked. That's why the machine could not turn an draw my blood.

I wasn't the unfortunate one. Another blood donor is more unfortunate than I do. The machine was spinning rapidly and loud noise was heard! All of us were so shocked. The nurse quickly went to shut down the machine.

In the end, they bandaged this blood donor's right arm, used a new set of tubes and let this blood donor to donate on his left arm.

End of the blood donation, we had some snacks @ blood bank then went back to Batu Paht..

Thanks for accompanying me, my girl girl.. haha..

Next blood donation date: 7th November 2009 (Saturday)

Please contact me if you have interest to go with me :D

"Your blood is replaceable, a life is not!!"

No comments: