Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, 24 January 2009

6th Blood donation

Date: 11 May 2008 (Sunday)
Time: 5.00pm - 6.30pm
Venue: Harbour Front MRT Station (Concourse level)

It was my last minute decision to go for blood donation organised at Harbour Front. I directly rushed down to Harbour Front after I cleared the custom. (I came from my hometown, BP)

I sms t2 to ask if she is interested in joining me as she lives nearby. She told me that she was on the way there.. Haha.. SO COINCIDENCE~~

She was the 1st one among my friends to see my latest hair coulour, BROWN+ GOLD ba.. LoL. dont know how to describe the colour name. That was my first 大胆的尝试。

No goodie bag as well. (I think they gave away all the goodie bags already)

I have posted about this blood mobile drive, blood donor requirements and blood donation processes in the LINK HERE

Campaign's name: VIBRANT BLOOD 2008

No comments: