Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, 27 January 2009

CNY Eve & Chu 1 :P

*grumble*

slpt 5 hours/day for about 5 days.

slpt for 3.5 hrs on CNY eve, after 21 hrs of non-sleep situation.
CNY rushed back BP.
Afternoon went out with Soo Ling then lim teh
Night went out with A Liang & Soo Ling to lim teh.
Count down at home (myself.. haha) then watched 心想事成 & slp at about 3am.
Woke up at 6.30am...

then another 20 hrs non slp on Chu 1.
Play computer games, wait for my relatives to come here bai nian.
Went to my 3rd sister's house to 旺 her house..
Lost so much for being a banker.. :(
Went out with friends at night.
Went to Kok's house to gamble.
Went to nearby Hoe's house to lim teh.

now already 2.45am.. I am beat.. i need to sleeeeeeeeep

Please dun anyone of my nieces come and disturb me later in the morning.. else i will scold them !!!!!

haha...

No comments: