Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, 29 January 2009

Chu 2 & Chu 3

Chu 2
Morning: online.
Afternoon: Went to relatives' houses to bai nian & play majung. As usual, I sure lose money de.
没赌运的男人
Evening: had dinner with A Huat & A Lau, then went to CC to play DoTA for 2.5 hrs. then Lim teh again until dunno what time.. LoL

Chu 3
11am went out to most of my friends' houses to bain nian, c the pros gambling.. HAHA.. I have no more $ to lose leh..
6.30pm went back home again, bathed, rest, bullied A Huat at my house.
8.30pm went to HAI KE (near to the old Fajar) to have Otak, Satay, O Jian, Cai Tau Kueh, Fruit Juice, ICE KACANG!!!!
10.30pm went to Richard house to watch IP MAN (is called YIP MAN, NOT I P MAN). OKAY?? Dont get confused... In the same time, 4 of my friends continued their gambling marathon.. but hor.. A Kok won all as a banker..

No comments: