Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, 2 January 2010

My 21st blood donation

Had my breakfast at home, a cup of milo and 2 packets of biscuits.

Then went to HSA blood bank for my 21st Blood donation.. 1st of Year 2009. :)

Reached HSA at about 8.50am. Went into apheresis centre at 9.00am sharp. Due to overhwelming responses, I had to wait for my turn until 10.00am.. I realise the only thing that I wont angry due to waiting is to wait for blood donation.. -.-" There are a few ppl gave up after 40 minutes waiting but I still stayed so cool, sitting down there and wait for my turn.. (I almost fell asleep)

Movies (specially noted down in my hp):
1. Ocean's Eleven
2. Year One
3. Public Enemies

No more my favourite nasi lemak >.<" . I had mee siam, a bowl of green bean soup and a cup of soya bean milk after the blood donation before heading back to Hougang to meet my brother, my mum and my auntie...

No comments: