Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, 7 November 2009

19th blood donation

Luckily didn't fall sick.. hehe.. after giving a second thought, I went for blood donation~

Had breakfast @ Hougang Central "Kopi tiam", not the franchise Kopitiam hor.. haha.. Mee + Bee Hun + 炸鸡扒. SGD 2.00

Then went down to donate blood.. Reached HSA at about 9.15am.. in the apheresis centre waiting for my turn from 9.25am until 9.50am...

Movies:
1. (forgot)
2. The Taking of Pelham 123
3. Transformer 2 Revenge of the Fallen

haha.. Needless to say, u shd know what movie I watch.. hehe.. :D

really exciting.. woo hooo~~~ I will look for DVD when I go back BP next week.. haha...

End of the blood donation, went to get the refreshment... got an uncle.. didnt queue up.. just went to '插队'. The staff there was alert enough to know that I was there first, so the auntie told that uncle I came first when she was about to attend to us.

Then the uncle was like "a bit blushed" and said oh sorry, I didnt know and let me to go first.
haha.. but I replied him, "Its okay, I am not in hurry. U go first.." :P

Then after that uncle, I let another young man to get his refreshment before me also.. Then the auntie told me,"Finally, it is your turn." LoL..

Yeah.. just know that we can actually take the Nasi Lemak, using the coupon.. haha.. I thought that one so expensive cannot give to donor de.. haha. I can eat the Nasi Lemak monthly for another 16 to 19 years.. hahahaha..

Today refreshment I ate 1 pkt of Nasi Lemak (Nasi lemak + the fish + ikan bilis + delicious chilli sauce) + 1 bowl of red bean soup + 1 cup of soya bean.

Next blood donation date: 5th December 2009 (Saturday)

Please contact me if you have interest to go with me :D

"Your blood is replaceable, a life is not!!"

No comments: