Nuffnang Ads

Friday, 30 April 2010

My 25th Blood Donation - Yeah.. can get Broze next year~ Woooosh~

Reached HSA bloodbank @ 11.00am.

yeah yeah~ My 25th blood donation.. can get Bronze next year~~~ Wooo Hooo~~~ so happy.. this year can hit 28 times and it means average I donate 1 time a year... working towards average donate 4 times a year~ I will achieve it by age of 50 or below. yeah yeah yeah!!! Gambateh o~ huat ah~~~

Date: 30 April 2010
Venue: HSA Blood Bank @ Outram Park
Time: 11.00am - 1.20pm

Movies

1. Sherlock Holmes

**As usual, two players are spoil. only 1 movie..

This movie is about a person who practiced Black Magic. He used chemistry knowledge to make ppl fear of him. He also killed ppl w/o leaving any trace. Most ppl believed that he had a great black magic power......

Holmes.. a very weird and outstanding detector, was working on his way to solve the mystery........

*no more nasi lemak coz I went to HSA blood bank so late.. Had "Chi Cheong Fun", a bowl of green bean soup and a can of 100 PLUS after the blood donation.

The nurse issued me a new donor card with 30th Apr 2010 date on it as my last donor card is filled up. I thought she placed my old donor card somewhere and asked for it.. She could not find the card.

I was confident that the card is somewhere around. Then she told me the nurse who took my registration was having lunch. So I replied that I would wait for him. Sitting @ the cafeteria area, I was reading newspaper for about 20 minutes. Then I went in and looked for the nurse again.

Out of shock, she informed me that the nurse had thrown my old donor card away and the cleaner had already cleared out the dustbin.. OMG!!! There goes my sweet memory donor card.

I don't blame them, I was upset. But I didnt throw any tantrum on her. I requested her to help me trace the record and I would wait to collect it at cafeteria. Another 15 minuets gone, another nurse came to me and passed me the hand writing record, from my first blood donation until my 25th blood donation.

It is not exactly what I want. Well, still much better than nothing.. I thanked them and went back home right after that.. Next time I will remember to inform the nurse to keep my card.. :(

Oh yeah.. the World Blood Donor's Day event will be held at Fullerton Heritage, 12th June 2010 (Saturday).

Woo Hoo.. MeHong is going with me this year.. wakakakaka... I was hoping to go to Sentosa for celebration but came out is Fullerton Heritage.. Never mind.. Within the next 22 years, shd have one time to be held in Sentosa :)

Sherlock Holmes Movie Trailer = Awesome movie!!!




No comments: