Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, 16 August 2009

My 16th Blood donation

Reached blood bank @ 8.50am. The operating hours stated is 9.00am onwards. They already start doing registration and let donors to donate blood at that time. Served with warmth smile and polite tone. I am very happy with their behaviour and their consistency.

I walked in today, as I mentioned all slots were fully booked 4 weeks ago. For your information, 4 weeks ago, I tried to make appointment just after my blood donation @ blood bank, meaning about 12.00pm on 18th July 2009.

So I made appointment for 12th Sept. 2009, that was 8 weeks interval at that time. In short, I walked in this time and no need to walk in the next time :D

Waited for quite long but never mind.. it is great to help the needy. This is because I need to invest my time and my blood.. Not just donating $, give and go. but wait a minute, I dont mean that I dont donate $, I do! Just that donating blood gives me much more satisfaction. To some of my friends and family members, I am like overdoing it.

MIND YOU, I am just a small fry, compared to those champion donors, who donated more than hundred times, some even close to 200 times now..

I am not giving up my hope to bring in more ppl to donate blood. So I apologize to those who are always pestered by me, especially Soo Chian, Jiun Chyii and Feng Ling (sakura fl).. However, only SC may go with me, the other two girls have their reasons for not going.. haha..

Today the movies are:
1. Troy
2. He is just not that into you
3. Push

Trailer for PUSH is here


I received a small tissue packet with some designs on the packaging. Will take photo and upload into this post.

Yeah yeah~ another souvenier to add to my collection. I told my gf that I will buy a display cabinet to put my souvenier. When I achieved 200 blood donations in 18 or 19 years' time, all those souveniers make my days bright! I would love to go thru them one by one, telling ppl when did I receive this souvenier, what happened during those days and so on... Just like ppl collecting stamps or bla bla bla... haha..

Looking forward to 12th Sept. 2009, Soo Chian promised to go with me (haha she promised 3rd time liao)..

For those who are interested in going to donate blood and need companion or 壮胆, please contact me.. I will love to do so..

No comments: