Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, 24 January 2009

7th blood donation

Date: 4 October 2008 (Saturday)
Time: 12.30pm - 2.00pm
Venue: Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station @ Concourse level

Oh yeah must indicate: 20 Sept 2008, went to Orchid Country Club with Eileen and Yow for blood donation. I was rejected as I went back to BP. The new rule about Chikungunya was that if anyone stayed in the places where there were outbreak of Chikungunya, he must defer for 14 days before he donates blood.
死不甘心,went to Paya Lebar Kovan Community Centre to ask and still rejected. I already defer for 13 days, and JUST 1 MORE DAY, they didnt allow me to donate my blood. The next day all the mobile blood drive were very far away... :(

As I forecast my bz schedule after returning from US training as well as my NTU examinations was around the corner, I went to Jean Yip to have my hair cut. Under recommendations from Celine, I had a promotional price from the hairstylist. (uh- oh, sorry I forgot your name ONCE AGAIN). Quite satisfied with the hairstyle.
I had grumbled about this at the LINK HERE

Then I went for my blood donation. This day there was only a few ppl went for blood donation. So I informed Celine. After finished the blood donation, Celine wanted to join me, I waited for her. I accompanied her and chated with her. She immediately went back to work as she received a call from her supervisor, asking her to go back to work..

In the end, she didnt able to donate blood. what a pity....

I had posted about this blood donation at the LINK HERE

Had my hair cut @ Jean Yip..

Finally I can ”吐血“ 哈哈。(only my colleagues know why I said so)

New designed pen from HSA bank

New designed pen from HSA bank

Free gift (-.-)"

This tissue packaging is also new design

I like this !!!

This is the bag they gave me..

Blood donation drive 2008 :D

Rear view

You know what.. This can be kept like this.. SO CUTE!!! >.<"

** wanted to help out at the blood donation drive @ Hougang. Everything was coordinated well with the staff. However, when I reached there, the person-in-charge said he gave away the last piece of XL shirt.. No more shirt for me, so I can't help out.. In the end, I went back home...

!! I specially went back home earlier from company (was working OT), took bath and went there to help.. sigh.... what a pity!!!

Link Here 1

No comments: