Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, 4 September 2007

Blood Donation!!!

When was the last time that you made donation? Were you happy that someone would benefit from your donation?

Ask yourself do you want to help more people?

There is a donor web dedicated for the donors to share their experience and opinions as well!!


Click on "blood stocks" on the top right hand side of the page, you can see for blood type "A" and "O" is in warning level, "AB" is in low level, "B" is in comfortable level.. (Updated on 1/9/2007 10:37:42)

I am so sad that my blood type is "B", it is already in comfortable level.. How I wish I could be in "A", "O", or "AB" type.. So that I can help a bit on that.. Well, I will still go and donate blood.. I think I will never stop donating blood until the doctor give me a "STOP" sign.

If you are eligible to donate, DO NOT HESITATE in doing so. I have seen some of my friends could not donate blood b'coz they are hepatitis B / C carrier!!!

To see if you are eligible to donate, pls refer to


Here is your chance!! If you feel lazy to go HSA@bloodbank located within walking distance from Outram Park MRT Station, you can go to the blood donation mobile drive in SG!!!

To view the mobile drive location.

For further information, pls refer to



If you feel the pain, see how this guy overcame it..


Bear in mind, dont listen to everything he write..
Such as.. donating blood can 帮助加快身体的血液新陈代谢, and 原来捐血还可以免除劫难(血光之灾). I don't want to u believe in those.. I just want you to believe what YOU CAN HELP PPL BY JUST DONATING BLOOD.. Bear this in mind, when we are healthy enough and able to help the needed ppl by JUST DONATING BLOOD.. It takes you less than AN HOUR.. It is so easy, no pain (I dont feel any pain, really!). Your blood could be the saviour of a person.. and you don't LOSE ANYTHING!! (Blood will replenish!!)

Yeah... by the way, I will be going on
Date: 15th September 07 (Saturday).
Destination : Concourse @ Dhoby Ghaut NEL Station (Entrance via escalator near 7-Eleven at Orchard@Atrium)
Donation drive: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Bus Nos.: 7, 14, 16, 36, 65, 77, 106, 111, 124, 162, 167, 171, 174, 175, 190, 502 & 700
*PS* typically, as long as you alight @ Dhoby Ghaut NEL Station then you can easily see the donation drive..

Please contact me if you want to join me. (I will reach there by 12.30pm)







No comments: