Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, 31 March 2010

My 24th Blood Donation

Postponed my blood donation (originally last saturday) due to attending courses... Reached HSA bloodbank @ 9.15am.

Date: 31 March 2010
Venue: HSA Blood Bank @ Outram Park
Time: 9.15am - 11.00am

Movies

1. District 9

**two players are spoil. so this time only 1 movie..

This movie is about human and alien.. very exciting but always got the word "f*ck" and very 血腥

Had nasi lemak, a bowl of green bean soup and a small bottle of mango yogurt drink after the blood donation.

Then met my friends @ AMK to have lunch and chat before coming to NTU for class...

Forgot to bring my donor card today.. haha.. forgetful... I am looking forward to June's World Blood Donor's Day celebration.. Where will the even be held this year?? Hope they announce it by end of April!!! I hope is Sentosa :)

The birthday gift is the same as last year. so I don't even bother to take pictures.. just use the last year pictures..




TA DA!!!!!!!! B .. my blood type..

TA DA!!!!!!!! B .. my blood type.. (zoom in)

gosh.. today got minor scar/ injuries during/after blood donation.. LoL.. small case.. dun worry. 

See the 黑青 and the hole & the traces ...

My injuries


District 9 trailer


No comments: