Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, 16 June 2009

~ Blood bank trip ~

I was late for a week for blood donation.. To think that I FORGOT to go for blood donation last Tuesday (my appointment is on this Saturday).. I booked Saturday b'coz last week I was in Genting and I thought I could have started to work by June.. Nevertheless, there was still not a suitable employer contacted me for an interview..

Yaya.. Monday afternoon, after my interview at Toa Payoh, I made a special trip down to Blood bank.. I went into the blood bank and the staff told me Monday.... blood bank is closed for blood donation..

>.<" GEEZE!!! This is the 2nd time I forgot about this....
so, gotta take train back home... I paid for the mistake - almost additional another 50 minutes and an extra transport fees of $1.60..

Today I made my second trip down for blood donation...
yeah.. my 14th blood donation... one step closer to my target 200 times...

Saw Idy at blood bank, she waved at me first. but she was too busy to drop by and have any chat with me. :P

Watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button during blood donation.. well, I dun understand why ppl said this movie was so great... I wasn't hooked on this.. instead, I was sleepy and wanted to doze off.. I had to change channel after watching almost 70 minutes..

Nth much.. just another post to tag on my blood donation...

Oh yeah.. I felt so happy after the blood donation.. u know what... I felt I could help another person this month :D

So let's count, every month I help one person.. one year I could help 10 to 12 ppl.. it is not many, but it counts for over the next few decades....

** Your Blood is replaceable, A life is NOT!!! **

2 comments:

kw said...

Donate blood is a good thing.For those able to donate please do so.

Sy, I would like to donate if i able to do so.

Human always selfish, reverse psychology eg.prize or lucky draw may attract ppl to donate.

-KSY™®- said...

kw.. no matter whether u are serious of just 马后炮, I would say, a lot of ppl who want to donate but they can't, those who are eligible just finding a lot of excuses.

some said, donating blood will make u grow fatter.

some even said, regular donating blood is bad for health..

that is really RIDICULOUS >.<"