Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, 5 December 2009

20th Blood donation

Today went to Hougang Central to have breakfast - Fried mee + Bee Hoon + cabbage + curry sauce.. :)

Then went to HSA blood bank for my 20th Blood donation.. 12th of Year 2009. :)

Reached HSA at about 8.35am. I was the first to donate in apheresis centre today.. LoL.. so "kiasuuuuuu~~~"

Movies (specially noted down in my hp):
1. The pursuit of happyness
2. G.I.Joe: The Rise of Cobra
3. The Proposal

Had nasi lemak, a bowl of red bean soup and a cup of soya bean milk after the blood donation before heading back to Hougang..

Below are the items I received today. Pictures were resized coz I was unable to upload high resolution pictures.. :(


Items received today


Wanse Tablets


Bandage used on my arm after blood donation.


2010 Calendar Front view


2010 Calendar Back View


2010 Calendar Page 1


2010 Calendar Page 2

There are 12 models to represent each month of Year 2010. The lives saves (are based on "1 blood donation = 3 lives saved" formula)


January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December


Blood donor recruitment programme page 1


Blood donor recruitment programme page 2

*PS* Why never approach me?? :D

**Your blood is replaceable, a life is not!**

No comments: