Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, 24 January 2009

5th blood donation

Date: 2 Dec 2007
Time:
Venue: Tien Hui Prayer Hall, Level 1 (near Bukit Merah MRT Station)

This time, I recruited another one member.. haha..

Tiing Tiing, Hui Shyan and I went for blood donation.. We took some photograhs over there.. LoL.. really 越来越不害臊 after I returned from UK trip, and... the counselling from t2 during lunch time at working place...

Erm.. We werent the member of this buddhist prayer hall.. they were quite surprised & happy. They even requested us to record down our name, contact number and how many times we have donated. (up to now I still dont know why they want the record from us... the buddhist temple nearby my house posted me all the events, calendars since the day I donated blood there on May 2007. )

Ta DA! We had vegetarian food at this prayer hall after our blood donation :D

No goodie bags this time :D


Stay tuned for my photos update in this blog.. The photos are in my external HDD, which is currently in the office :(

No comments: