Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, 22 January 2009

Human Being......

Just now when I past by the kids playground in front BLK 401, saw a bunch of ah pek were talking happily, laughing and looked into same direction..

Out of curiosity, I looked into the same direction of theirs. I saw a young girl (shd be just Sec 1) sitting on a bench, crossed her legs. *haiz* her skirt is not that long.. so can see quite a big portion of her thigh.

Those CI KO PEKs' eyes were just "STUCKED" at that direction.. 想了就生气!So, I wanted to approach the girl and told her this (I am still at least 50 metres away....)..

Luckily the girl noticed it, then she immediately put her leg down and sit up right, put her bag on her thigh and protected herself.. Then the CI KO PEKs were like, "AW... no more to watch..." all turned around and continue with their chatting.. Some were still smiling like strucking Toto 1 million...

WTF with the human beings in this world..

No comments: