Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, 24 January 2009

4th blood donation

Date: 15 Sept 2007 (Saturday)
Venue: Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station @ Concourse Level
Time: 12.30pm - 2.00pm

Went for blood donation with Tiing Tiing (t2). She just came back from Vietnam trip thus she could not donate blood. She went to PS for window shopping while I was donating the blood.

Oh!!! I remember! That was the day I saw a pretty young lady felt dizzy during blood donation, then the donor beside him helped to informed the nurse. Then she was put to laid down (body was laid down backwards & below.) Then a female doctor was informed to check her situation. The doctor was talking to her then DANCED in front of her to make her laugh..

I wanted to laugh but kept it as this is no manners. LOL.. now I think back still feel her action was very funny.. WAKAKKAKAKA!!!!!!!!

I had posted about this blood donation before. Please refer to the LINK HERE

Well, since I can still find the photos, I upload the freebies here also.

The stress relief ball used in this blood donation.


我还是舍不得用这个枕头。

No comments: