Nuffnang Ads

Monday, 17 September 2007

Souvenir

The "pressure" relief ball - Hari Raya 06' and May 07

The "pressure" relief ball Sept. 07

From the goodie bag -The love shape pillow

From the goodie bag
Can't imagine!!! Tissue, chocolate and a bottle of water were included!


Last sat. went for blood donation. It is not pain at all.. well they had given me an injection of 麻醉药。 ermm.. feeling great after that.. perhaps i overheard that nurse telling the auntie that a packet of blood we donate could save 3 lives.... Feeling surprise and awkward when they gave me a bag of souvenirs when I was about to leave. All the above are the souvenirs given when I went for blood donation. I like the pillow the best!! LoL..

Note down the next date.. after 5th December 07.. Yeah! Before Christmas let's do a good deed again. its great, don't u think so? Whoever want to join me let me know, I will make sure that I become ur reminder!

No comments: