Nuffnang Ads

Monday, 1 February 2010

My 22nd blood donation

Went to Hougang Central to have breakfast - Fried mee + Bee Hoon + curry chicken!!! :)

Then went to HSA blood bank for my 22nd blood donation. - 2nd of Year 2010~ Woo hOO~~~

Reached HSA at about 8.30am. I was the second to donate in apheresis centre today.. (yeah, that thick face uncle barged into the centre before they actually allow outsider to go in. still show 嚣张 look.. and he even took extra one coupon to take free food & drinks... LoL.. so "kiasuuuuuu~~~"

Date: 30th January 2010
Venue: HSA Blood Bank @ Outram Park
Time: 8.50am - 10.45am

Movies (specially noted down in my hp):
1. I, Robot.
2. Julie & Julia.
3. Inglourious Basterds [yeah- the spelling is like that..]

Had nasi lemak, a bowl of red bean soup and a can of 100PLUS after the blood donation before heading back to Malaysia~..

NEW ITEM!

Stress-relief ball :)



No comments: