Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, 14 March 2009

My 11th Blood donation

Date: 14th March 2009 (Saturday)
Time: 9 am to 11.30am. (gosh, this time is TOO LONG!!!)
Venue: Apeheris Centre @ HSA Blood bank, Outram Park

Today, my 4th Platelet donation, which falls on my birthday month..

Well, today the nurses were not attending to me as I wasnt their "shu ke". Hey, I made appointment at 9am de!!! I had to wait until 10am then they made all the preparation for me... But nvm la.. dont be so "YIM CHIM". I just sit there wait wait wait (with my smiley face) LoL..

So today I donated using an alien machine.. (VERY VEY BIG, and seems like very louya de). Well, total time is about the same lor.. Not much surprise.. But today I can feel the pain of the needle poked on my arm.. Even during my blood donation (my blood transfusion out & back to my veins, I still can feel some pain on it.. Erm.. maybe I was too tired recently?? well? wild guess only~

This time the nurse bandaged my "wounds" (can it considered as wound? or not??) using purple colour bandage.. LoL.. I went to Bugis with that and there was some ppl kept staring my me and my arm (HALF SCARED).. I really wished that I had the courage to walked to them and explained to them, "This was bandaged after blood donation, not AH BENG or AH SENG trial gang's bandage..."

*haiz* too bad, I was afraid that they would scream when I approached them... They had their effort in Mobile Blood Drive, Newspaper, Online (Facebook, Red Cross Website, Donor Website, HSA website, Nuffnang Website, Newspaper, Blood Donation campain, celebrations and so on..

Even though HSA & Red Cross have put in significant effort in promoting blood donation campaign, I still see some ignorance out there... I really dont see what are the other channel that they can tackle to promote blood donation awareness..

Surprise to me!! There is a small gift for donor who donate blood on his/her birthday month!!!

Woo Hoo~~ I thought it was RED PACKET!!! hahahah (money-minded) -.-"

Red packet red packet ($$$)

Red packet red packet ($$$)

TA DA!!!!!!!! B .. my blood type..

TA DA!!!!!!!! B .. my blood type.. (zoom in)

No comments: