Nuffnang Ads

Monday, 2 March 2009

7UP Revive !!!!

Today just reached SG from my lovely hometown... Had lunch with my shifu, Cindy, and my Lao Da, Ah Teo.. Had our lunch at AMK Hub foodcourt, I had 炒福建虾面, SGD4.00, quite delicious, including 3 big prawns...

Then we went to NTUC Fairprice XTRA to c c look look (LoL, I like this term, so what!!!) Then we walked to bus interchage and got this 7UP Revive from the distributor.. haha.. NEW PRODUCT FROM 7UP. let us try de...

Now let you see how it looks like...






The taste is almost as same as 100 Plus. In addition, you can still aware of the 7UP taste. So, try to look around, see if there are free samples for you to try. I think 70% of the ppl will like this new product de... gosh.. I am not getting $ to advertise for them de leh~~

No comments: