Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, 31 March 2009

My Birthday

ah.... reserve this post first... going to be April Fool....

******** Okay, updated *********

Please listen to my song dedication (Scroll down and please click Play at the left hand side in my blog now)

**Edited**

Me just reminded me that she looked for Sky Wu - Happy Birthday and let me heard by calling me and tuned her laptop to max volume.. This happened early in the morning..

Ya.. TQ Me...

Okay okay.. on my birthday, I went to NTU early, reaching there at about 12.00pm. Stayed in the library for about 5 hours ++.

My Shifu - Cindy - online in school library as well.. After chatting for less than 20 minutes, she decided to treat me to have an ice cream to celebrate my birthday..

So we went to McDonald's to have McFlurry.. (Thank you very much, Shifu)

At about 6.20pm the bellyman - Kah Wei - and my poly friend - Qing Rui - met us at the McDonald's.. After chatting a while, Qing Rui agreed to give me a treat on dinner.. Haha... So he bought McSpicy Set Meal (with upsize) for me..

Hehe.. Thank you Qing Rui..

As the bellyman.. aiya u know I know la...... LoL

In the class, I borrowed bellyman's mp3 player - Creative Muvo^2 - to record for my song dedication.. LoL... from 9pm to 11pm... ah... need to record and come back home to cut away the unnecessary part.

After the class, I went to Serangoon to meet Kok Soon & his gf - Suh Ming -. We went to McDonald's again.. haha... as Birthday boy.. I can get a free drink (any choices) at McCafe. They bought Cappucino and I ordered a free double chocolate :D. The McCafe staff even made "Happy Birthday" wordings on the Cappucino.. The pictures are in Kok's hp.. this guy so lazy to take them out and send to me..

After that I went back, by the time I reached home was about 12.30am (27th Mar).. LoL.. my sister & my bro-in-law was waiting for me.. The birthday cake is shown as below :D











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the cake looks delicious. happy belated birthday. :)

-KSY™®- said...

Thanks Anonymous...

why dun leave ur name.. LoL