Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, 22 March 2009

IKEA Singapore breakfast promotion, Robinson sales, Popular Sales, Food Fest in Expo

Today went out with my sis, my bro-in-law and their two kids...

First, we went to IKEA to have our breakfast..

3 Adults, 2 kids, we ordered 3 French Toast Set and 2 Mee+Bee Hoon + Fish cake (鱼饼) + Luncheon Meat (午餐肉), and 2 cups of coffee.

French Toast Set: SGD1.50 (Promotion: SGD1.50 per set (Usual Price: SGD3.00)
Mee + Bee Hoon Set: SGD1.80
Coffee : *Unknown*

French Toast Set

French Toast Set

Mee+Bee Hoon + Fish cake (鱼饼) + Luncheon Meat (午餐肉)

LoL... What a big portion !!! :D

For more information, please click the link below:

>>> IKEA Restaurant (Traditional Swedish Dishes, Kids menu)
>>>>>> Breakfast Dishes (Breakfast time: 9.30am to 10.30am)
>>>>>>>>>Daily Specials
>>>>>>>>>>>>Vegetarian Dishes

[*PS: Swedish meatballs is a must try - but I think that is beef, so I didnt eat also). The hotdog is also a must try - only SGD1.00).]

After the IKEA breakfast, we walked around and moved towards our next destination - Singapore Expo... (Robinson Sales, Popular Book Fest, Adidas Sales, Food & Beverage Fest)

Went to Robinson sales, bought a Shirt - ESPIRIT long sleeve shirt, erm... but this one not really for me to go for interview de.. I still need to find a more suitable one...

Walked the whole Hall but couldnt find any other suitable long sleeve shirt for myself.. all the cuttings are not suitable for me.. haiz... (and a lot of them looks awful.. but I dunno why still have so many ppl were choosing & buying those shirts... Haiz)

After that, went to Popular Book Fest. Gosh, couldnt find anything for myself.. Well, I think my bro in law bought something..

Then we went into the hall that oraganises the Adidas Sales.. Wah u cant imagine.. Almost everything sold out, left some Double X L (XXL) shirts and some shoes... I thought the sales started on 20th March... (I dont even feel any economy downturn, recession or bla bla bla..) You see all of them, buying SOOOO MANY THINGS!!!! and they pick the items w/o thinking for more than 10 seconds..

Went to Food Fest liao.... haha.. try this try that. eat this eat that.. LoL.. really *peng*

Btw, Crocs are having their booth in the same hall with food fest.. 30% to 60% off.... ranging from SGD 35 to SGD 48 (after discount).

woo Hooo.... that's my sunday until 2.30pm...

Then 4pm onwards i become "NANNY KOH".. dun want to talk much about it anymore... I have to take care of two kids.. LoL...
OMG!!!!!

No comments: