Nuffnang Ads

Friday, 13 March 2009

My early birthday present!!!

This year shd be my first year for receiving my birthday present SOOOOOO EARLYYYYYY... LoL..
Thank you LBN!!!!!!

Thanks to LBN, who knows that I always eat ding ding & Penang Har Mee.. so she gave me a special birthday present.. LoL..
(PS: High Quality photo, you can click on the photo and view in bigger size.. Blek to FL :P )

Look at the bag..
Quote:" Take a rest.. Widom and power..."
Erm.. is that coincidence or putting some effort to encourage me to face my sux life??

Bear Bear box with ribbon.

2nd View

Open up!!

TA DA!!!!!!!

金沙!!!! Ferrero Rocher!!!

London Choco Roll ..
(LBN, this packaging is different from what my sis bought de. this is more expensive de...)

Chips More Original
("N" years didnt eat this)

IKO Oat Plus Cracker
(Never touched before)

Master Potato Chips :D

Jelly !!!
(sorry, too addicted to bowling.. even Jelly arrangement also similar to bowling pins.....)

********************************

Once again, THANK YOU LBN :D

No comments: