Nuffnang Ads

Friday, 2 January 2009

Happy 2009 Blood Donation

Yeah!! I will make my first blood donation on 17th Jan.. All the machines are fully booked for all the slots.. I had talked to the nurse at blood bank last tuesday. She told me that if I dont mind, I can be there and wait for few hours.. perhaps they will able to squeeze one slot for me if other platletpheresis / plasma donors did not show up or late to be there.


Due to falling sick when I returned from BP, I had to defer for 2 weeks after I recover & stop having medicine before blood donation. So that day is just right for me. Dont ask me to donate on 24th Jan b'coz I have to return to BP again :D


Now, I really need to be kiasu and book for my next blood donation on February.


That MUST BE 2 weeks after I return from BP during CNY. so... I have made my APPOINTMENT :D


my target is now changed to at least 8 to 9 times per year.... since I can donate platelet monthly(4 weeks interval), instead of whole blood quarterly (10 to 12 weeks interval).

No comments: