Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, 4 June 2009

blog coz ppl chase me up :D

Was bz with the CSP course recently. 2molo is the graduation day. now looking for videos for KTV 2molo..

ah..

here I show u sth.. both song are "You are my sunshine"

However, one wrote with sweet in his mind, one wrote with disappointment and upset..

Sweet one..
Quote:
"I made this video for my girlfriend, Erica Mornigstar Streat. Also called Megan.
But I prefer calling her Erica. ^^
I hope you like it baby."



Disappointment and upset author...
Quote:"
I created this video in the hopes of winning my girlfriend back, wish me luck.
Edit: shortly after seeing this video she told me that she'd slept with the other guy, and that it was over.
I leave this here as a testiment to love being a bad idea. "



This is the one I must get them to sing tomorrow!! CSP ROCKS!!!

Stephanie Sun We will get there

No comments: