Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Please support Blood donation

Please support Blood donation drive @ Hougang MRT Station this Saturday 12pm to 6pm.
I will be helping out there from 3pm to 6pm.

If you are First time donor, please don't be afraid. There are full of professional to take care of you & guide you.. And of course, I will not be one of them. I will only know my job scope on that day.. I believe I will be working on those tiny things, such as distributing flyers / tissues / bag of appreciation, coordinating the queue, etc..

Please COME & SUPPORT the blood donation drive. The blood bank @ HSA NEEDS your contribution.

A packet of your blood - 450 g (equivalent to 450ml) , can SAVE 3 LIVES!!!

**************

NEW RULES:
If you stay overnight @ Malaysia / any other places that has Chikungunya outbreak, you need to defer for at least 14 days (means u need to stay at SG for 14 days or more) in order to be eligible for the blood donation.

Please make sure you have some food & plenty of water before the blood donation, especially if you are the first time donor.

No comments: