Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, 15 October 2008

For girls

THIS IS A PHOTO ILLUSTRATION
Raped after a night out in town with friends, J wrote in to share her ordeal, and to question how many victims have remained silent like herself, as a result of insensitive handling of such cases.
The STOMPer says she was prompted to write in about her encounter after reading a recent article in the papers.

In her email to STOMP, she says:

"This incident happened when I was just 18, many years ago.

"I had gone for drinks with my friends and it was at the old Ridley's Bar, which is now defunct.

"It was another friend's birthday so we all had too much to drink that night.

"So when a male acquaintance, whom I knew was a steward then, offered to give me a lift, I thought, why not, since we lived in the East.

"That was the most stupid mistake made in my life.

"He took the ECP and I fell asleep.

"The next thing I knew he was all over me. I fought him but he was much bigger.

"At the end of it all I was in a state of shock.

"The next day, my best friend went with me to Geylang Police Station. Before that I went to the clinic to get checked. I had bruises and cuts everywhere.

"You would think that being assaulted was bad enough; what the attending officer did at the reception made me walk out of the police station.

"As I was waiting to make my report, the officer attending to me shouted across to another female officer loudly:

"Potential rape case!"

"Somehow, that made me snap and I walked out of the station.

"Yes, I had proof; but I just couldn't handle the whole thing.

"Till this date, I regret not reporting that guy. I saw him once at Changi Village and I just turned and walked away.

"My friends were a real pillar of support and beat him up. But so what?

"I wonder how many women, like myself, had walked away from making a police report because of the way the police officers handled the case."

*******
Source
*******

She was still awake that she was raped by that guy.. There are so many girls weren't even awake when they were raped by the b*st*rds.

So, whether u are awake or not awake while u were raped by the b*t*rds, u can't deny that guys are dangerous creatures. & HELL YES!!!

Also beware of me... I also dunno when I will become one of the dangerous creatures.. HAHAHAHA!!!!!

No comments: