Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, 15 August 2009

Waiting for platelet donation... my 16th blood donation....

KSY is now @ HSA blood bank, waiting to donate platelet. Walk in donors has the lowest priority. Those made appointment one came in late also can be served earlier.. but I am not alone.. there are another 2 walk in donors ahead of me.. we are in the apheresis centre for 20 minutes already...

Yeah yeah.. we all know that we should make appointment. but it was fully booked since 4 weeks ago..

Morning I went to donate platelet, after the blood donation, I went to the counter to make appointment but all the slots already fully booked. So I had to booked the appointment for September and come here as a walk-in this month..

Yeah.. Update. 9.27am. one of the walk - in donor (he actually made appointment at 1pm today) just being guided to donate his platelet...

when will it be my turn?? haha.. beats me :D

i wanna slp..zzzz very tired.. yesterday worked until 10.40pm at company.. when I reached home it was about 11.30pm.... then need to wake up at 730am to prepare to come over here.. haha..

help help~~ faster let me go to donate... else I wanna slp here.. LoL...

No comments: