Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, 12 November 2009

Singtel Touching Lives Fund 2009

Yeah.. finally, annual singtel donation is here - November every year!

Up to now, I managed to get 12 copies of today to fold the heart.. Next monday will be the last day to insert into Post Box.

Come come, the more the merrier, fold the heart and let Singtel donate out their earnings!!!

*Singtel will donate $1 for every heart folded~

This is the page you can find from Today. It can be found in Today newspaper daily for this whole week!!



These are the 12 "hearts" folded by my colleagues and I. Thanks for their help to offer the Today to me :D




In Year 2007, I folded 16 hearts.. but this year should not able to reach it...

My post in 2007 can be found through the link below:

2007 Singtel Touch Lives Fund

2 comments:

soochian said...

where to get the paper??

-KSY™®- said...

it can be found in "Today" newspaper from 9 to 13 November 2009.