Nuffnang Ads

Friday, 10 April 2009

Jobless = VERY FREE??

I BEG YOUR PARDON!!!!

Ppl always wonder why I am JOBLESS right now, but I am still SO BUSY..

It was not only one
It was two, three, four, five, .... out of my count..

And I would say, if you were me, u would know how I feel and how busy i am..

That's it.. Your life & my life is different. There are too much differences between SEE and EXPERIENCE.

I owe a few blog posts.

1. Birthday Gift from A liang (till now still didnt use it coz I havent take pictures & blog it) Posted here
2. Blood donation processes and explaination with some websites references. (I promised the donor web forum admin 2 weeks ago)...
3. My enjoying BP weekend (last week)
4. My disgusted and shameful feeling after my presentation on Thursday.
5. My spending spree in Singapore Expo today.. (YES TODAY, GOOD FRIDAY) Posted here
6. My 12th blood donation experience & feelings.. (yes 2molo will owe this)... Posted here

WHEN WILL I HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO BLOG ???

**Beats me**

**Edited on 13 Apr 1235**

No comments: