Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, 14 April 2009

My Birthday Present from A Liang

He is the only kindergarten friend, which I still rmb and kept in contact.. We were classmates in Bo Ai Kindergarten (Christian Kindergarten), in my hometown, Batu Pahat

I still remember our class was called “牵牛花班” - Morning Glory . Our classroom was in the end of the row, which was just next to the canteen (erm.. the canteen was actually the place where they prepared our food, we had to eat our food in our class :D )

The playground was quite near to our classroom as well.

Even until now, A Liang still "proudly" tell everybody that he still keeps the eraser, which we exchanged during our kindergarten time....

Haha... I really couldn't remember that anymore..

We were in same Primary School and Secondary school!!!

From P1 to P3, he was in Class 1 while I was in Class 2. From P4 to P6, we were classmates again.. - Class 1.

From our Peralihan until Sec 3, we were class mates, in Class A. Sec 4 & Sec 5 we were in different class, Class A & Class B respectively.

**PS** Peralihan [Malay] (we called it Remove , which means you need to study one year after u graduate from Primary 6 and before you study for Secondary 1)

2.5 years ago, when 8193 was about to go US, she was required to go for interview, signing contracts and so on.

I contacted Liang and asked to stay at their room for 2 days.. He would also drive us to the centre for 8193 to attend her interview, contract signing, etc. While we were waiting downstairs (yes, only applicant is allowed to go in, two of us had to wait outside), we were talking about future disaster.. LoL..

During that evening, A Liang gave us a treat on Bah Kut Teh.. (yes I still rmb that was bah kut teh, but not Ampang Bah Kut Teh hor!) At night, A Liang and his gf let us slept in their room. End up Jessie & Liang slpt with their housemates..

8193 was paiseh and told me to stay at other place on the 2nd day but end up we still lodged for another day. It was too inconvenient to move around KL, since I dun feel safe...

8193 said she will remember their kindness forever.. (haha Liang, u dun believe leh....)

2 years ago, A Liang bought me a Polo T.
Last year, I bought him a Polo T.

This year... A Liang bought me another birthday present.. He passed it to my mum on early March but my mum forgot to tell me until A Liang reminded me.. LoL..

2 weeks ago, when I was in BP, I brought this present to SG..

It is Philips GoGear 2GB MP3 Player!!!! Haha... it was really a big surprise.. It was too expensive la... -.-"
As you know I've no fate to own an MP3, all the past three Mp3 that I bought for myself were not meant to be with me...

Now, I am afraid that I will lose this MP3 player... Geeze.. Must protect it very well now.. LoL..

Thanks A Liang.....

Philips GoGear 2GB MP3 Player








No comments: