Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, 12 July 2008

What a sudden thought!

Look at the sky, the shining stars that beautify the scary darkness,

Look at the trees, the artificial 'natural' that developed the attractions of Punggol Park,

Look at the Kopitiam, the 24 hours coffee shop that attracts the crowds to break the silence of the night,

Look at the cross roads, the traffic lights that assure the residents' road safety,

Look at the wake, the event for community to pay their last respect to the late,

Look at my pity blog, the number of visitors are almost my own visits,

Look at this computer, the one I can't live without after I back to single life,

Look at myself, the one that bathed with new experiences & changed a lot for the past 1.5 years,

Look at my heart, the one that I can't help but to think of someone that doesn't love me,

Ask myself, how long can I hang on there.....

No comments: