Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Rest in Peace...

She is only 19 yrs old. She met with an accident and died.... She was taking SHUN FENG CHE from her friend (male)...

I coincidentally found what she has written in her blog before..

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

some quick updates for you all.


QUOTE

"THIS IS SERIOUS:

Just sometime ago i witnessed a accident happened right infront of me. bike skidded and my friend pilioning is wife flew out towards and hit the barrier, bike was smashed into pieces, oil tank flew out, and the oil was flowing out nonstop etc... i'm dumbfounded and speechless. scare me out of my wits, at that moment, i realise that we, human beings can be so vulnerable.. so people, if you have friends of even ur bf are riding, DOU LONG ride carefully! Life's precious. "

*MY COMMENTS*
Why her friend didnt drive carefully.. life is precious.. like what she mentioned in her blog..I know he may be very resentful now.. but she is dead... and he is now the public enemy.... he wont be leading a good life anyway, he will live in regrets ....



http://kissonmylips.blogspot.com/













This BASTARD is FKING ASSHOLE, CB KIA, GO HELL, SO IRRESPECT!! U think very fun playing all these.. I CURSE U TO DEATH! FUCK U!


No comments: