Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, 27 July 2008

Tanjong Pagar Nasi Lemak





Woo Hooo.. This was my breakfast @ Tanjong Pagar Market.. This nasi lemak costs only $2.50. This nasi lemak consists of chicken wing, fish, fish fillet, otah.. egg.. ikan bilis, kacang, delicious chilli and pandan flavored rice :D The food is not as delicious as I had before.. After I asked my Creative colleague, he told me that that famous stall is far away another Malay and chinese nasi lemak stall..
Pictures taken on 23rd July 2008.
Went to Amoy Market to try the Lor Mee.. The stall is at level 1 (not Ground floor lah). U can choose 2 dollars or 3 dollars. I tried the 3 dollars Lor Mee.. However, the Lor Mee is not up to my standard.. It didnt satisfy my taste... I didnt take the pictures as the market is full of customers!!!!

No comments: