Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, 30 July 2008

Specially for Celine

Today is a special day.. After 9 to 10 months completing 5 times free Jean Yip facial, I went back to Jean Yip @ Plaza Singapura. Yes, I went to look for my trusted beautician, who is now one of my good friend, Celine.

She has given me the special promo for the facial.. After going into the newly renovated room, I found that the room has become more high class than it used to be. The room gives us more privacy so that we can talk a lot of things w/o worries.

She is still as friendly as she was, just like the first day I met her. Haha. maybe two of us are talkative, that's why we had a lot of words :D

She spent her time to make a CLEAN SWEEP on all my blackheads. Sometimes it was really painful but I endured on.. :D coz I want a CLEAN face when going to US so that I have more self-confidenece... yeah.. another reason.. to be looking good in the photos :P

She helped me to shave away the unwanted eyebrow at around the middle of my forehead. Wow, she is really experienced. I am very satisfied with my current eyebrow now!!! She even sacrificed her time and worked late to ensure all my blackheads were squeezed out!

After that, she brought me to Little India to have a taste of the Dosai.. Yeah.. the food was quite delicious! :D Dosai ! Dosai ! Dosai!

I appreciate your helps and the treat, Celine.. Thank you so much :D

Wish your husband is getting better & better and he can go back to company and handle the big projects smoothly. This post is specially posted for u and for me to remember your kindness :D

Enjoy your family days happily~ JIA YOU!!!

No comments: