Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, 27 July 2008

Injection!!! WOW WOW WOW!

What a dramatic different start of the day! Yesterday morning I fell down and sprained my ankle.. Today I went to the clinic for a jab to faster the recovery.

When I entered the consultation room, I was stunned for a few seconds.. The doctor is a beautiful young lady! Oh gosh!! I have seen quite a few rotatory doctors at that clinic but all of them were males. Never did I think that I would meet a lady doctor, not even mention a young & pretty one!! She is about my age and I guess she just graduated...

So, I straight to the point, I need an injection to faster the recovery on my sprained ankle.. Who knows she held up my ankle & tried to look for the pain areas. (>.<)" Her hand was so cold... Come on, I was all blushed!!! PAI SEH LA!!!! Then I immediately pointed where are the pain areas so that she would not need to search for the pain areas.. Who knows she reconfirm and helped to rub on the pain ares..

After that she confirmed with me again whether I really want an injection and I replied her - yes.. I really need that.. So she took her time slowly to prepare the jab and asked me to choose the place for the injection.. If she is not a female doctor, I would have asked for my butt.. coz I had that in Batu Pahat few months ago when I sprained my ankle! But she is female, so I didnt want to let her feel like I am humiliating or taking her advantage.. Therefore, I had left only with the choices of left or right arm.. So I chose my right arm as my sitting position is easier for her to inject on my right arm..

She reminded me that if after a few days there is no any recovery, I would need to go back to her and check for X-ray.. GOSH!! Not so serious ba!!!!!!!! I dont think I need that!!! I need to go US liao..

*Phew* hopefully everything is over... I managed to reach home after walking cripplingly. Hopefully with the aid of muscle relaxation medicine I can recover within a day or two.. Not to forget to thank her and praise her, she is really pretty and gentle.. HEHE :D Wish u get a charming prince and lead happy life, Dr ~

No comments: