Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, 8 November 2008

'Love? I'm marrying for his millions'


MANY OF US SECRETLY DREAM OF BEING WHISKED OFF OUR FEET BY A MULTIMILLIONAIRE. BUT JUDY LIU, 22, HAS MADE IT HER LIFE’S MISSION TO TURN THE FANTASY INTO REALITY

By the time I'm 25 I expect to be married to a very rich man. He'll need to have at least £3million in the bank, plus assets like a mansion and a couple of supercars. You might be shocked, but the truth is most women dream of marrying money. I'm just honest enough to admit it.

Actors or writers need not apply. Why? Because their income fluctuates, of course. Bankers and property developers are a risky bet in these credit crunch times. Lawyers, accountants and heads of industry are just fine. It doesn't matter if he's blond or dark, but a bald guy would have to have oodles of charm to get anywhere with me. Likewise anyone with a paunch. My upper age limit is 50, just so long as he's handsome.

I've already dated millionaires. In 2006 I went out with a 25-year-old banker called Will* for a year. He bought me YSL handbags and Chanel jewellery, and flew me first class to Paris to stay at the luxurious Hotel George V. I liked him, but he was very possessive. In the end I couldn't deal with him behaving as if he owned me, so I dumped him.

You're probably thinking: ‘What can she offer a rich man in return?' Well, I'm attractive, loyal and will be a great mother and an asset to any man. Whoever wins me as his wife will be a lucky guy.

To attract a wealthy man, I have to look the part and it's an expensive and time-consuming business. I'm always impeccably groomed and spend around £2,500 a month on clothes and beauty treatments.

But it has to go deeper than mere looks. My manners are flawless and I can blend into any social situation, from a business dinner to lunch with his friends on a yacht in St Tropez. I read the money pages of the newspapers every day so I'll be able to hold a conversation with industry high-flyers.

In return, I expect to be treated like a goddess. Unfortunately some men think they can behave boorishly just because they've got money. Ricky, an oil trader, arranged a picnic for us in Hyde Park but blew it by constantly leering at me and asking: ‘Do you want to kiss?' I might want a rich husband, but I'm not prepared to sell myself short.

My background gave me a taste for the moneyed lifestyle. I was raised in Taiwan where my parents owned an engineering firm. Home was a mansion, I was privately educated and wanted for nothing. Now I live in a lovely apartment in central London and my parents pay the rent. I think it's only natural to want a husband who can afford the luxuries I'm used to.

I spend most of my spare time looking for my man. Three times a week, my friend Jennifer and I take afternoon tea in the Ritz followed by cocktails in the Dorchester or Sanderson hotels. We might move on to Cocoon in Piccadilly for dinner then to the Roof Gardens nightclub in Kensington – all places where wealthy men go to meet women.

Unless a handsome man offers to buy champagne, I usually stick to a non-alcoholic Virgin Bloody Mary. I like to stay on the ball, and rich men like their women sophisticated. They're not going to waste time on a giggling girl who's overdone the Chablis.

We choose a table with a good view and discreetly case the joint. If I like the look of someone I'll smile at him. If he doesn't make a move he probably has a wife or a girlfriend. Single guys usually come over within 15 minutes and offer to buy me a drink.

Being so upfront with men can have its drawbacks though. I've lost count of the number of times I've been offered money for sex. I just walk away, although I am curious as to how much a man would pay to spend the night with me.

If I decide I like a guy I'll give him my mobile number. I wouldn't contemplate sleeping with him on the first night. My rule is three months – if he wants me enough, he'll wait.

I intend to be married before I'm 25 because I don't want to be an older mother. When I meet Mr Right, I'd like to have a beautiful house in London or Brighton. Our children will go to private schools and I'd want a maid. I'm happy to do most of the childcare, but I do have a Masters in music and plan to do a PhD next year.

My parents know about my mission to marry a millionaire and are totally supportive. Mum taught me to aim high. Most of my friends think the same way. We're all holding out for Mr Wedge.

Would I marry someone I didn't love just for money? It depends how much he's got! I've only been in love once. Charlie and I met when we were 17 and were together for two years. Sadly, he was a penniless student with no ambition so we split up.

It's true that money doesn't guarantee happiness, but it can solve most of life's problems. Why should I feel guilty about being kept by a man? Love is great – but it won't buy you a designer wardrobe."

*SOURCE*




********************************

Yeah, as long as u have the assets, GO FOR IT!
Since men like to spent money for girls, u can be one of the girls they want!
Her words are true: "It's true that money doesn't guarantee happiness, but it can solve most of life's problems."
As long as u have money, u can pamper urself!
How many guys going for sex with other girls while they have gf/ wife.
How many girls going for sex with other guys while they have bf/ husband.
The rules all set by ur own paradigm.
Think out of the box. Just let them do whatever they want.
Don't feel upset when ur other partner betraying u (physically or mentally), they have their own paradigm! :D

No comments: