Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, 11 November 2008

I can't make decision right now! HELP!!!!

As I have stated that I would like to go for platletpheresis donation from Dec onwards.. However, I would like to join this Singapore's First Blogger blood drive... ARG!!! Who can give me opinions.... I would like to join this FIRST EVENT but that means after this donation, I have to wait for another 3 months to be eligilbe to donate platlet..
really cant' decide.. HELP!!!!

****************************************

Singapore's First Blogger Blood Drive By Nuffnang!!‏
From: Nuffnang (noreply@nuffnang.com)
Sent: Tuesday, 11 Nov, 2008 8: 45 PM
To: [deleted]

Hi Nuffnangers!


Nuffnang is organising the first and ever blogger blood drive in Singapore.

Let us Nuffnangers be unite and bring many new leases of life!!



25,000 bloggers can do a whole lot of good for the community at large, and we want to make as much noise as possible!

The Nuffnang team has been hard at work to ensure that whilst our bloggers are doing good, all our bloggers have as fun a day out as possible!

It will be a blogger "festival" of sorts, with games (fun!), movie screenings (interesting!), food (yummy!), and great great company THROUGHOUT the day. Each blogger blood donor will also receive a certificate to commemorate this momentous event, and a very limited T Shirt, to SHOUT TO THE WORLD, "I TOOK PART IN SINGAPORE'S FIRST BLOGGER BLOOD DONATION DRIVE". You will be so proud of yourself as a blogger and to able to make a difference!

No comments: