Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, 29 November 2008

Blood donation update!

I promised I will update "later", now is the time :D
These are the free gifts I got from today's plateletpheresis donation.
This post is for my future memory :P

Will going for my 2nd Plateletpheresis on 27th Dec 08. 12.30pm. I have made the appointment just now.. Good good. I will keep going until the day i cannot donate :)
Hope u all can join in for blood donation!!!!
*Ur blood is replaceable, a life is NOT!*

**FYI**

For the one time platelet we donate (thru plateletpheresis), is equal to 5 portions of the platelet extracted from the whole blood (which ppl normally donate)
It means that donate 1 time platelet = 5 times platelet extracted from whole blood.
Platelet is specially for the leukaemia patients.
Plasma is for the patients who get burnt.









No comments: