Nuffnang Ads

Friday, 14 November 2008

Charity pls.. (Updated)

My company has decorated two medium sized Christmas Tree in the company, one in each MIC & MEC building.

My manager & engineer brought me to the tree this afternoon. I was thinking,"What's so special on the trees with the normal decorations.."

They were looking at some cards hanged on the Christmas Tree.. Those are the wishes from needy (kids, old folks or special family). The requester's name, age, gender & wish is written on the each card.

There are requests from kids:
1. School bags
2. School shoes

There are requests from old folks:
1. Table fans
2. Blanket cradles
3. Body Vest Restrain size L
4. Knee & ankle protectors

There are requests from special family:
1. Digital Camera
2. Adult Diapers
3. Sewing Machine

My manager & engineer took away one card - Table fan & School bag respectively. They told me this is this company's annual event for needy..

I am going to get a school bag for one of the kid~~~

I am thinking of anyone of you willing to help the needy, just tell me what u want to buy & pack for them, then I will take out the card from the Christmas Tree..

The gifts will be collected & given to them as their Christmas present (still dunno when is the collection date)


PLEASE HELP THE NEEDY!

No comments: