Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, 18 November 2008

你越在乎的,就会越失望

The more you care about something,
the fastest & the easiest you lose it / facing big problem with that.

Anyone agree with me?

Let's dont say about love relationship. Let's talk about my recent years' sudden surge of the action in blood donation.

Strongly belive that "anything could happen to us without a warning sign", I am devoting myself to blood donation, targeting at least 3 times per anumn.

To honour my own promise, I keep checking on the donorweb for the date & venue of the mobile blood donations. Let's skip about my 'overwhelmed' blood donation invitation (perhaps include some forcing element, sorry guys).

Last year, I fell sick either before/ after the blood donation. Ppl told me not to donate so many times as my body cannot take it. I was like "what?? this is not the reason! it is only coincidence"

This year, the new rule about Chikungunya had made a big fool on me. I could not donate on September due to that!!!

Now I am switching for plateletpheresis. Again, I could not go back to Malaysia due to this rule.. My next eligible date is 29th Nov. I wanted to donate on 26th Nov but they do not allow me to do so.

Why I choose 26th Nov? My last day of examination. After examination, I can donate in the afternoon, then I can go back home and take a good rest. During that weekend or the following weekend, I can go back and have my hair cut then...

But now, due to the fully booked appointment at HSA blood bank on 29th Nov, and I need to work on weekdays, I can only go on 6th Dec. So what's wrong with this date? I need to stay at SG at least 2 weeks before blood donation. Currently having exam. Which means that I can only go back to Malaysia on week 2 of December (13th Dec).

Plan further down...
January I may go on 4th Jan (depends if I defer for the 2 weeks grace periods).
February 1st is IMPOSSIBLE due to CNY. It will be about 15th Feb the earliest, followed by March 15 and Apr 12 (APR 12 may not donate due to exam, and I am always giving such EXCUSE for not doing any other things. DAMN.

Just now called HSA blood bank and could not bring forward my blood donation, I am a quite disappointed. Even though he explained clearly to me, I still hope miracle could happen. (which is 1 million % not going to happen).

This is why I suddenly want to blog about 你越在乎的,就会越失望。

I care about blood donation, and I have been disappointed due to the unforseen circumstances. I hope that I can relax & dont keep looking forward for the blood donation. I am making myself tense!!!!!

No comments: