Nuffnang Ads

Friday, 21 November 2008

Great news to me!


Singapore's First Blogger Blood Drive‏ oganising member called me this evening. YEEPEE!!! That lovely girl (er... from her voice, shd be lovely lah!!! + VERY POLITE!!!) assured me that the organising team member would make sure there is machine for my plateletpheresis donation!! Woo Hoo!!!

I can participate in this event!! ^.^ I dont need to postpone my plateletpheresis donation until 6th Dec!! means that I can go back on 5th Dec, have my hair cut, then come back to SG on 7th Dec & attend my colleague's wedding liao!! **MUST wear smart smart, go out there see if I meet my "真命天女".

Ah... sorry drifted away~

I just want to show my excitement over the eligibility of participating this event!!! 29th Nov 2008, HSA BLOOD BANK! Open your door wide & wait for me!!!!!!!!

**must prepare myself for 90 min to 120 min sitting / lying down during plateletpheresis donation .. Hope my butt' wont pain~ LoL...

No comments: