Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, 4 February 2009

NTU route :D

Payment by Giro is on 13th Feb, my last day is on 12th Feb.

I looked out so many ways to get receipt to claim.. asking for colleagues, friends and even my sis's friend to help. I looked out so many ways to get receipt to claim.. asking for colleagues, friends and even my sis's friend to help. They tried their best to help me but I still short of 1xx dollars..

After days of thinking how to SOLVE my claim issues, the greatest idea came across my mind.

>>>> WHY DONT I JUST PAY THE SCHOOL FEES BY CASH NOW?? <<<<<

YES, as simple as that. But it took me days to come up with this solution. So, I specially came to NTU early today.. (really early.. I reached here about 2.45pm, Aw.. kia su type.. just like .... *sigh*)

NTU is so big.. really need to force me to do a lot exercises (walking).. haha.. Due to nets default maximum payment per day is SGD$2,000 , I had to withdraw money and return to the SSC to complete the payment. Thinking why dont I didnt withdraw the balance before I went to the office? I've called & asked.. If I withdraw the $ before I made the payment by using nets, the $2000 payment wont go thru, only $1350 max. That's why I had to walk around. :( Sweat so much.. 严重脱水 !!!!!

(not so serious la.. LoL)..

Since I am so FREE at the sch library (after I submitted my homework, YEAH). Let me show you the Route A to Route D I walked just now...

Route A: From Bus stop (near Lee Wee Nam Library) to Student Services Centre (SSC)
Route B: From SSC to Canteen B (to withdraw the balance SGD$650.40)
Route C: From Canteen B to SSC to complete the payment.
Route D: From SSC to library to do my homework and upload to module discussion board.

请慢慢欣赏!!

No comments: