Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, 25 February 2009

My bowling, 1st morning in Batu Pahat..

I scored 119, 145 and 164 on his bowling session today .
Had beaten the 2 "M" on the lane beside me
the 2 "M" laughed at me played my first set, coz 1st ball go longkang.
then my 2nd ball SPARE already.
then starting 5 set not so good, no spare no strike.
they were looking at my score board and laughed..
coz I got to make some hand swing trial ma, one of them even showed his friend my swing trial....
i was humilated..
then I concentrate, CONCENTRATE, CONCENTRATE
then in the end, I spare, strike all come out
I scored 119
they scored highest 103.

then 2nd game, that yellow shirt guy on form.
starting 5 set , 4 set spare, 1 set strike
then he looked at me
CHALLENGED ME
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
with his fking idiot, snob EYES
Half time, I scored 81 in the first 5 sets, he scored 83
then he was happily told his friend :"masih menang"
TALKED SO LOUD.. as if I am deaf... -.-"
then i SWORE I wanna completely tear his pride down
concentrate, CONCENTRATE, CONCENTRATE!!!!!
*doo doo... my friend in sg called me -.-"
talked 2 minutes.. then continued
He finished his game at 127

then i continue my challenge..
he was like "SURE WIN" look
coz I had 9x at match 7
then i BOOOM!@!!!
145 points!!!!
but i dun want to look at him
I deliberately LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD
then dun want to press next game
I sit at the chair, relax
cha diao wo lian shang de han
enjoy the wind from the fan..

they already finished their game, shd go back liao de
then he bo bian, bu gou, then asked his friend went to pay for another 2 games for them
wanna challenge me 3rd game

3rd game I didnt watch their score board liao
coz I know i already on form liao
coz wo ying jing *bei tiao xing de*
so starting first 7 sets, I had 6 spares, 1 strike
then 2 sets no spare
then strike & spare all the way
I had scored 164...

his friend told him, "his SPIN A LOT LEH"
then i was already tired
coz concentrate too much
so I changed my shoes, and walked to pay
.. dun want to look at him
make him feel even worse.. LoL

No comments: