Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, 19 February 2009

Kbox @ Ang Mo Kio Ave 6

Went to KBOX with some of my colleagues on Monday for the lunch promotion.

Venue: KBox Plaza, Ang Mo Kio Ave 6, Level 2
Time: 11am to 2pm.
Cost: SGD13.60 NETT per person
Package: 3 hrs of Karaoke Session, 1 free drink, 1 free set meal

I was muddle headed to have signed in the membership... *haiz*....

Here are some of the pictures of the Karaoke session in KBox.. Due to my camera is not as good as Yow's, I only took a few pictures. The rest of the pictures (very nice one) shd be with her.. You wont able to find me in any pictures.. coz I never had a photo taken over there :D

Smile~

o.O look at that PINK COLOUR SONY camera.. the best one ~

Our Singing Queen

Lunch @ K Box (Rendang Chicken)

See they all gave me so much ... I ate until bloated... LoL...
就是她们让我一直会肥, 所以我才去减肥

No comments: