Nuffnang Ads

Friday, 13 February 2009

Blood donation appointment time changed..

Thanks my ex company HR for their effort to organise a small job fair for us.. I will be attending the job fair tomorrow..

This job fair starts from 10am to 2pm.. my platlet donation starts from 9am to 11am.. it would not be nice to wear a wrinkled shirt to the job fair & have some interview (if any) with the potential employer...

Thanks for giving me this great chance to change my appointment time slot.. This is almost unbelievable.. I must thank that tomorrow is Valentine's Day. That's why there are still have few slots available for platelet donation.. (as for usual timing, u cant find any slot almost 3 weeks before the donation date, which falls on Saturday..)

Well, now my platlet donation is changed to 3pm.. I can go to job fair at ease and do not need to rush for blood donation.. Hopefully, I can get a suitable job for me tomorrow...

No comments: