Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, 5 June 2007

Grandma's request??

Last week, my grandma, asked me when am I going to get married.. In a split second, I replied her ,"not so soon, why getting married so early..." In fact, none of them know that I am single!!! HAHA!!!! :P So, I just said that wait for another few more years.. I still got a lot of things to handle, dun want to set up a family so soon..

I couldn't believe that those words were uttered out by myself.. I've longed to set up a family.. Maybe I'm trying to deceive myself? Maybe I really think out of the box.. Who knows? LoLz.

My mum told me that grandma always doesnt want to attend my siblings' wedding. This was the FIRST TIME that she asked about it and wanted to go... Ooops!!! After knowing about this, I feel regret of telling my grandma like that.. I think this will upset her.

On the other hand, I cant help much on this.. HAHA! I am now single and available, but I dun have any fancy on any other girl.. (maybe need to include yet) :P

So, Grandma, you have to wait, wait until I get married. I dun think I will rush for it. I think I will take my time on that. Hopefully you can attend it in your life time. I love you grandma :)
Take care. ^.^

No comments: