Nuffnang Ads

Friday, 8 June 2007

心惊胆跳的早上

The results is OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Just early in the morning, Su called KW, asking him about his results... I started to feel nervous.. WHY???

B'coz during the exam period, I wasn't able to study. No mood to study due to the sad thing I was enduring on.. in addition of laziness and being playful (always find excuses to play game, like saying that I am under too much stress and so on).

Once again with the help from my two buddies, Ric & KW, I managed to understand some of the study materials. Then I went into the exam hall without sufficient practices.

I was so scared that I would have failed one or two subjects (in fact, only 3 subjects this semester!!!!) This was due to I didn't have much confidence in the exam. I didnt have enough knowledge and practice to answer the exam questions..

I skipped most of the questions and had left blanks in most of the questions... the situation was not looking good for me... I was getting more and more nervous..... These questions kept coming into my mind... "What if I failed? How am I going to handle more subjects in the coming semester? How would I tell my parents that I've failed?"

See?? I WASTED TIME to think about these questions... how am I going to face with the failure of the exam DURING EXAM HOURS!

Time was ticking w/o waiting for me... My answer sheets was still quite "CLEAN".. So, I closed my eyes, drank a big mouth of water, telling me I can pass this, I can break through, I will be able to think of the solution, these questions are easy......

Then, I started to use my same old tactic.. analyse what the question was asking.. what formula should I use... And I just "HAMTAM" the formula, tried to solve the questions... At this point, never head back to think if I used the wrong formula or wrong answer (sometimes u feel that the answer is quite weird, and kept looking back for error -----> WASTE TIME!!!)

So I could just pray hard to pass my exam.. as I really didn't have good prepartion for the exam.

Just now, I checked my results and I could feel my strong heartbeat...

Now, let me announced that I PASSED THE EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, my trick works!!!!!!!! Really always use the psychological method to boost up my own confidence and helped me to breakthrough the deadlock!!!!

Even though my exam results are not that good, but I am quite satisfied to get this reslts with the insufficient preparation for the exam.

Mechanics or Materials - B
Mathematics 4 - C+
Engineering Management & Analysis - C

KW and Ric's results are around the same with me. Thanks guys, and keep it up!!!!

Finally, I feel relieved a lot... :P

No comments: