Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, 19 June 2007

Ano†he® M@®K

As an Engineering Assistant (can take it as technichian also), I had to deal with the pot with more than 255 °C. The solder melt in the pot... I needed to casted all the solder out with the "cheap labour" in my company.. I dont mind.. but it just always had me burnt whenever I handle the machine... While all the previous burnt mark still appear vividly, (aw.. I dun want to take the photo on them), new burnt marks are having their "parking" on my hands. (yes, hands.. both left and right hand)...

I hate this.. all the scars left on my hands.. and they dont seem to be letting me off.. reminding me of the hurt, the pain and the frustration...

UH-OH!! Let's enjoy these "artistic" photos on my hand. perhaps I can take it as tattoo.....


No comments: